Growth Marketing Analyst
Who is Clearcover?
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Growth Marketing Analyst?
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Analyst to help super-charge our growth team at Clearcover. We’re looking for someone with strong data experience and the right combination of quantitative skills, business acumen and interpersonal skills required to develop and communicate key business insights.
You’ll have experience analyzing and creating a compelling story with sales, marketing, and customer acquisition data. You’ll possess a demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and take a high-level question and turn it into actionable insights. You’ll be infinitely curious about data and use that passion to find insights that no one else can see.
The role will report to the Director of Growth Operations and work closely with key members of our Marketing Distribution, Business Intelligence, Product, Brand/Communications, Engineering, Finance, and Operational teams. You’ll join a strong team and have the ability to build new capabilities from the ground up.
What will you be doing?
- Highly skilled with business analytics tools such as Tableau, Looker, Periscope or similar platforms.
- Investigate data findings and partner with BI team to build visually compelling reporting insights using our BI platform in support of regular meetings with marketing, vendors and executive team.
- Manage the reporting of ongoing results and the development of detailed marketing strategies.
- Support marketing distribution leaders in understanding profitability, retention and loss results.
- Build and provide recommendations around marketing economics.
- Cultivate innovative ways to identify trends, deliver required reporting, and coordinate other data-related needs with partners.
- Identify key drivers of Clearcover’s marketing effectiveness – by distribution channel, by campaign, by customer segment, etc.
- Develop recommendations and processes to improve various growth initiatives.
What are our must haves?
- You’re highly analytical. You’ll have 4-6 years of experience in business analysis and reporting and possess a data-driven approach to optimize results.
- You know how to tell a story with data. You take pride in analyzing problems and presenting visually compelling insights.
- You understand customer acquisition and distribution-related metrics. You’re able to measure and understand different stages in the sales & marketing funnel.
- You’re hands on. You possess a know-how and you’re willing to roll-up your sleeves.
- You have great relationship skills. You’re able to build effective relationships and you take pride in meetings the needs of multiple internal external stakeholders.
- You’re a self-starter. You have the ability to lead and drive initiatives with little oversight – the persistency and tenacity to break down barriers while also bringing people together towards a common goal.
- You’re flexible. You have the ability to work amidst ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand.
- You have a growth mindset. You’re driven to improve performance through continued learning.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedule, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social