Growth Marketing Manager, Demand Generation at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Our Marketing team builds world-class marketing solutions that communicate the value of Affirm’s product suite to merchants and retailers. We implement creative solutions to expand the awareness, consideration, and adoption of Affirm through marketing. Our goal is to help merchants expand their user base by offering shoppers a different way to pay.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager with SEM and Paid Social experience to join our Business Growth Marketing team and lead demand generation programs for recently-acquired Returnly, a leader in online return experiences.
This manager will build and scale new paid media programs from scratch to support results-oriented B2B growth goals. They will translate Returnly’s value propositions into meaningful marketing plans that reach target audiences at scale.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-driven start-up organization! The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to execute campaigns successfully.
This manager will work closely with the sales teams to hit target goals. They will collaborate with the creative team to develop campaign assets. They will coordinate with the analytics and engineering teams to ensure all marketing programs have appropriate tracking and attribution, and frequently report out campaign performance with cross-functional partners and leadership.
This position reports to the Head of Business Growth Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the paid media program strategy to support B2B acquisition goals
- Utilize data and emerging trends to identify new channel and campaign opportunities
- Be a hands-on manager of paid campaigns, including setting up accounts, creating campaigns from scratch, A/B testing, optimizing assets and targeting, and delivering performance reports
- Collaborate with Creative team for campaign assets - including ad copy, images, video, content, and landing pages
- Collaborate with analytics team to define critical metrics and develop internal and external campaign performance dashboards.
- Share campaign performance, make recommendations for campaign improvements, and share key findings across the marketing organization
- Ensure all digital marketing activities are tagged and tracked appropriately
What We Look For
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience focused on inbound marketing, demand generation, paid media, and/or account-based marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience working with major self-service ad platforms including Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Consistent track record of scaling demand generation programs
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, especially cross-functionally
- Strong quantitative focus, including experience in marketing metrics. Familiar with or able to learn a variety of business application systems quickly
- A team collaborator who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, and a strategic problem-solver who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals
- Ability to be both strategic and maintain an eye for tactical detail
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.