Growth Marketing Manager, US Markets at DoorDash
We’re looking for a talented Consumer Acquisition Marketing Manager to join DoorDash’s growth marketing team focused on customer acquisition efforts across paid media platforms.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a local marketing function from scratch, with ownership of multi-million dollar annual budgets across multiple different geographies and platforms like TV, Hulu, Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Affiliate, Referrals, and more. This role will be responsible for providing campaign optimization recommendations, vetting new platform partners, and owning performance metrics. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work collaboratively with channel owners on the growth marketing team and work cross-functionally with operations, product, analytics, finance, and brand marketing. You must have the ability to view marketing problems and data from a financial, behavioral, and tactical perspective, and possess excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills. This means high visibility and high impact, with room for career growth on the team.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Working with functional teams to identify, plan, source, and execute marketing campaigns in strategic geographies, demographics, or specific use cases of the business
- Developing and maintain dashboards to monitor investment in performance marketing channels
- Providing regular commentary on the changes in internal and external dynamics affecting performance
- Evaluating potential marketing investments by modeling expected impact on key metrics
- Assisting in setting campaign goals and optimizing performance towards down-funnel key performance indicators while achieving weekly forecasts
- Quantifying the impact of qualitative changes to specific investment channels
- You have 3+ years of experience managing and executing tactical advertising campaigns performance marketing channels, with CPA/ROI goals.
- You have experience in brand strategy, brand development, or offline marketing a plus
- You have experience using SQL to pull large data sets, analyze complex information, and automate routine analyses
- You have a demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-motivated, comfortable working independently
- You have a desire to learn quickly and take calculated risks
- You are ambitious, driven, thoughtful, team player - you’re naturally someone people follow
- You are analytically-minded, structured thinker - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- You are strategic and business-minded - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- You are creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
- You are fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- You have an interest and passion in on-demand logistics and the food space
- You have experience in managing large consumer marketplaces
- You have quirky talents and interests!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.