Growth Marketing Manager, Web Optimization at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for an outstanding Organic Growth Marketing Lead to join our Growth & Integrated Marketing team. In this role, you’ll build and execute on organic acquisition and web strategies that will acquire first-time visitors, re-engage existing users, and generate leads from businesses interested in working with Affirm.
The ideal candidate will understand both B2C and B2B business requirements and bring to life marketing strategies that continuously optimize conversion funnels and build a website that delights and converts consumers and merchants alike. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of putting structure to vague problems and rolling up their sleeves to figure out solutions.
This role is highly cross-functional. You will work across product, engineering, analytics, creative, and marketing partners to translate business needs into innovative strategies and campaigns that perform, and constantly iterate and explore new ways to drive organic growth.What you’ll do
- Help develop and drive the organic growth vision, strategy, and reporting cadence for our website
- Build experimentation roadmaps and work with Analytics teams to continuously optimize our website to increase conversions
- Evolve Affirm.com into a true shopping and discovery platform for consumers while also making it an educational and persuasive place for businesses to learn more about the benefits of partnering with Affirm
- Collaborate across functions – including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, Security, and Legal – to launch campaigns and new web experiences that drive conversions while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Work closely with Analytics to monitor traffic and performance and identify actionable insights to grow our organic presence and improve user experience and conversion.
- 5+ years of experience driving strategy and execution of impactful organic growth strategies, including relevant web strategy and web optimization projects
- Proactive, organized, curious, entrepreneurial problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and a test-and-learn mentality
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills, with the ability to react to shifting priorities
- Ability to be both strategic and have strong attention-to-detail
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communications skills
- Experience with web experimentation and analytics tools such as Optimizely, Branch, Hotjar, and Looker
- Experience with SEO is a bonus
- Experience with finance, mobile apps, ecommerce, or payments is a plus
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.