Growth Marketing Manager
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Growth Marketing Manager to help us.
How you’ll help
The B2B buying landscape is constantly changing, and our Revenue team needs to stay ahead of the curve. Traditional marketing and demand generation strategies are becoming less effective and buying is becoming way more complicated and distributed across more stakeholders and influencers. And for Jellyvision in particular, we’re challenged with marketing a mature product with niche appeal—that is to say, there’s a very specific buyer for our product, and we’re already identified, met with, or won business from a majority of them, particularly in the Enterprise slice of the market.
Your mission, then, is to set Jellyvision up for growth by getting in front of the full buying group and putting them into play for our Revenue team through smart, targeted marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Drive Jellyvision’s growth marketing strategy across all relevant channels, both digital and offline and with both a mass-market and account-based approach.
- Acquire members of our customer buying groups to accelerate pipeline conversion and overall win rate.
- Use intent signals to identify new contacts with a propensity to buy.
- Optimize and manage the execution of programs and campaigns in alignment with company goals, budget, and available resources, tracking important metrics like cost per contact, pipeline generated, revenue sourced, customer acquisition cost, and ROI.
- Leverage Jellyvision content and product and brand messaging to create campaigns that are on-target and appeal to our customers.
- Be a student of demand generation and test new approaches.
- Developing and implementing suggestions for web site enhancements – both for keyword-based content development and conversion improvements – that increase our inbound traffic and conversion.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
- Plans and Aligns
- Directs Work
- Nimble Learning
- 5+ years of end-to-end B2B lead gen experience.
- A great practitioner and student of B2B marketing, with strong practical, working knowledge of a complete marketing tech stack and channel ecosystem.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial mindset—focused on driving results (namely, great contacts).
- A balance between right and left brain techniques. You’ll need to be data-driven to zero in on our target customers and personas, but you’ll also need to be able to get inside the heads of these people with clever and compelling campaign creative that will inspire them to act.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and delightfully, with folks coming from all different perspectives.
- Managed a budget with specific channel, revenue, and pipeline goals across multiple channels and for different customer types.
- Customer focus: you seek out opportunities to get into the minds of customers and keep their needs at the forefront.
- Business insight: you understand how businesses work, keep up with industry trends, and use your knowledge to plan and execute effective campaigns.
- Directs work. You’re able to provide clear direction, delegate and distribute tasks appropriately, and manage the work being done to ensure goals are being met.