Head of Brand Marketing at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 10, 2022
Pangea offers a smarter way for people to move money around the world to friends and family. Founded in 2012, Pangea started with a mission to revolutionize the remittance industry by providing customers a powerful, easy-to-use mobile application to send money internationally. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help underbanked immigrants gain financial independence.
Pangea operates as an independent subsidiary under Enova International (NYSE: ENVA). Also headquartered in Chicago, Enova is a leading financial technology company offering accessible credit to millions of customers. Together, Pangea and Enova are on a mission to help hardworking people get access to fair financial services.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
About the role
You will own driving the renewal of the Pangea brand and play a key role in defining what the world thinks about Pangea. You will do this by helping lay the strategic foundation of the Pangea brand architecture and champion the brand internally and through all our external touchpoints. You will lead a team of creative designers, copywriters and translators to oversee the development of Pangea’s creative and copy assets. Finally, you will broadcast the fresh new Pangea brand to prospective customers both offline and online.
As Head of Brand Marketing, you will:
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to drive the development of Pangea’s brand architecture and guidelines.
- Ensure proper execution of brand strategies in all of our creative and content both internally and through external agencies.
- Develop and execute a customer and creative learning agenda.
- Develop, inspire and build a team of designers, copywriters, translators and tightly manage their project pipeline and deliverables.
- Plan and execute against brand advertising on television, OOH and influencers
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 8 years of experience managing brand research and creative/copy work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a creative field.
- Cross-cultural brand management experience.
- Prior success leading the development of new brand architecture from scratch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interface with and lead Senior Executives to conclusions on what the brand should represent.
- Ability to elicit and evangelize customer insights, focus groups, competitive research and product positioning.
- Fluency in translating data and customer insights into actionable customer segmentation and recommendations related to brand, creative and copy improvement.
- Experience managing across Marketing & Product teams and influencing peers and leaders in the company.
Bonus points if you have:
- An MBA or Master’s degree.
- Experience in the financial services industry and startup environment.
- Spanish language fluency.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description