Head of Customer Engagement Strategy
Are you looking for the challenge of being a part of the leading FinTech companies in Chicago? Come join Enova as the Head of Customer Engagement Strategy to help bring fast, trustworthy credit to consumers and businesses. Enova is searching for a marketing leader with experience driving customer engagement and portfolio health. In this role you will engage with senior leadership, product owners, marketing and analytics to evolve our portfolio strategy as we continue to expand our product offerings to meet the full spectrum of needs of non-prime consumers.
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
What you’ll do:
- Lead development of Enova wide strategies and programs for engaging customers and helping them manage their financial health and grow Enova’s active customer portfolio
- Manage technology infrastructure and marketing capabilities that leverage customer groups, offer selection, and channel selection to improve overall portfolio health
- Advocate for customer needs and issues
- Partner with Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, and BI to better understand customer migration patterns to improve portfolio health and drive Enova wide portfolio initiatives
- Facilitate and lead strategic and tactical marketing discussions with P&L teams
- Evolve and align KPI’s for portfolio health across the organization
- Coordinate portfolio marketing calendars and budgets, including monthly forecast, and budget reconciliation
- Ensure all legal, compliance, and process activities are properly vetted and secured as part of program implementation
- Leverage research, insights tools, and competitive intelligence where appropriate to make smarter decisions
- As member of Marketing Leadership Team, participate in guiding the marketing community at Enova, and developing marketing policies and practices. In addition, engage with leaders in other groups to align goals, allocate resources efficiently, and build a company culture that keeps Enova an awesome place to work.
- Identify, recruit, and develop Top Talent that helps Enova maintain top decile business performance
You’re right for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, or business
- 10+ years of experience in a performance marketing or customer experience role, preferably in a B2C environment
- Ability to successfully interact with and influence various levels within the organization, including senior management and external client partners
- Strong team player; ability to lead, partner and negotiate with cross functional teams and across organizational boundaries to successfully deliver results
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to draw insights for action
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Critical, strategic thinker with an ability to identify ways to improve processes, programs, etc.
- Good business judgment and acumen
About our team:
Enova’s marketing teams unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to craft a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus integrate marketing strategies between traditional marketing, SEM, e-mail, direct mail, lead generation and affiliate marketing to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and engage returning customers, develop brands that build a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable, bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.