Head of Display Advertising at Jot Locker
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time; constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web.
Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators which include: CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is seeking a Head of Display Advertising who will be joining as a leader on an innovative team. This is a highly visible role that will partner with the global partnerships team in achieving revenue targets for Dailymotion’s display business. You will leverage your deep experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to drive the strategy and execution of the Dailymotion display business. You will act as the SME for the display media, leading the day to day management of partners and the global business strategy.
This is a high-profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth.Job Description
· Shape and lead the global strategy for Dailymotion’s display initiative, including the business development and account management strategy across the Americas, EMEA & APAC businesses
· Leverage a strong ad tech acumen to identify partners to develop industry-leading innovation, develop and maintain a strategy that is consistently identifying new opportunities with display partners, and augmenting Dailymotion’s position as a key display supply partner
· Drive long-term partnership value by developing trust through understanding client’s business needs, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals
· Constantly engage the market to be a thought leader within the advertising technology industry and fully assess the competitive landscape
· Build out the overall display value proposition, marketing materials and media offering in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams
· Identify criteria and structure to measure the success and impact of partnerships
· Develop internal processes/best practices to ensure optimal execution in order to maximize spend in-line with Dailymotion’s business policies
· Work collaboratively with an Operations and Engineering team to define and determine best practices for display ad formats and header bidding
· Coordinate internally in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues and/or opportunities for improvement
· Properly support our existing display ad tech partners through strong partner hygiene, technical support, and operational excellence
· Responsible for all revenues generated from display offering globally and achieving revenue goals
· Provide regular updates on budget to SVP and other company executive leadership
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE..
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in ad tech, strong programmatic understanding a must
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA degree is strongly preferred
- Partnerships background required as this role will require directly working with SSP buyers
- Proactive problem solver who likes to understand conflicts from both the business and technical perspectives
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Header Bidding and C2S/S2S wrapper
- Expert in display ad formats and how to benchmark, track and improve KPIs
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies in a complex environment
HB Yield management experience; experience with outstream
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
· Join Dailymotion during a key period of growth and development with multiple key projects being launched from the ground-up to achieve very ambitious goals over the next few years.
· Join a growing team with many processes to improve and projects to implement, with the opportunity to play a key role and bring new ideas to the table!
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave, etc..
- Fitness club membership
- 100% healthcare coverage starting day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- FULLY stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks!
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos to Watch