Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
The Head of Marketing, Oncology role reports to Tempus’ SVP of Marketing and is responsible for developing and implementing highly effective marketing strategies to drive the adoption of Tempus’ Oncology products among providers.
This highly entrepreneurial role will work cross-functionally to determine the go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, etc for our core products. This role will lead a team and have the opportunity to grow the team as we demonstrate success.
How you’ll contribute:
- Grow our Oncology business, specifically all Oncology solutions for providers (next generation sequencing tests, Tempus +, Tempus ONE, etc)
- Create compelling storylines that succinctly articulate the value proposition of Tempus’ solutions and differentiate our products in the market.
- Create campaigns with stopping power (wow experiences).
- Synthesize the competitive landscape and voice of customers to share across the organization to build common knowledge and understanding of the market and our customers.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Products and the Oncology GM to drive strategy and decision making on key areas, from product development to commercialization.
- Develop and disseminate content, materials, and tools that promote awareness and educate partners, and customers on our product
- Measure impact & ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute campaigns to well-defined audiences through the appropriate channels, technologies, and venues
- Lead and build a high performing team.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical, technical, or scientific field, MBA preferred
- At least 10+ years progressive experience in a growth marketing or product marketing role in biopharma or closely related field
- Advanced knowledge of oncology and diagnostic product development
- Exceptional storyteller and communicator capable of explaining complex scientific and technical concepts in simple terms
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills, with proven experience managing complex projects through influence
- Entrepreneurial spirit, to roll up your sleeves and work on everything from strategy to creating copy for one-pagers.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience moving revenue metrics through marketing.
- Inspirational leader of high performing teams.