Head of Marketing at PHMG
Head of Marketing
401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
2017 National Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor’s Top Workplace Culture and Leadership survey
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We're currently in hyper-growth mode, following a successful two years in our North American headquarters in Chicago.
PHMG is currently recruiting for a driven Marketing Manager build our North American Marketing department. Working as part of the 12-strong global Marketing department based in the UK, you’ll lead and facilitate the allocation of projects between our global headquarters in Manchester and Chicago. You will apply your knowledge across all areas of the marketing spectrum including events, PR, artworking, employer branding, creative copywriting, administration and brief development. By providing vital support to the North American sales and recruitment team, you’ll maximize every potential sales and recruiting opportunity.
The ideal candidate is a multi-talented and dynamic individual with a truly varied skillset, so we ask that you have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably within a global organization. Knowledge of the North American market is essential – ideally across multiple states – and you’ll also need the confidence, creativity and initiative to introduce new ideas at every opportunity, delivering to a high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving our US nationwide PR campaigns, working with our external agency
- Coordinating workflow from our North American headquarters to our UK headquarters in Manchester
- Project briefing and control, ensuring all projects are completed to our world-class standard
- Building and maintaining relationships with local printing suppliers
- Orchestrating company events, including the arrangement of professional photography to be used as part of internal communications
- Arranging company activities to raise awareness and funds for our charitable initiative, the PHMG Foundation
- Managing internal communications (including contributing to our intranet activity) across our North American staff base – ensuring our strong brand image is maintained
- Helping to maintain our online presence through digital campaigns, website updates and brand monitoring
- Handling our brand presence across multiple platforms and departments, including Sales and Recruitment
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in Marketing or Business
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience working within a B2B general marketing role role, preferably as part of a global organization
- Experience with employer branding, event planning and management, PR, branding, artworking and copywriting, strategy development
- You have experience within the US market, ideally with working knowledge of multiple states
- You possess strong IT skills in Outlook and the Microsoft Office package
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- You have an understanding of the Adobe Creative Suites: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (desirable)
- You have commitment, dedication, initiative and a strong work ethic
- You have the ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team
- You are thorough, meticulous and have an organized approach
- You have a proactive approach – you’ll anticipate upcoming requirements and act on them
- You have the creativity and confidence to introduce new ideas
Perks of working with PHMG:
- 20 days PTO plus up to eight federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- 401 K with company matching
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after one year with the company
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and we're named 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and premier voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, support inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering extraordinary customer service – and has earned an excellent overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.