Head of Product Marketing at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:42 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 18, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a Head of Product Marketing. The right candidate for the role is results-driven, a creative thinker who drives towards independent and creative solutions that go beyond the standard methods, and knows how to organize data and inputs into meaningful and actionable solutions. Core responsibilities include collaborating with senior management to build and lead the marketing strategy and campaign execution to drive growth.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on
- Lead baseline industry and competitive research to develop comprehensive view of target markets and marketing strategies
- Define, manage, and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including; defining solution and feature capabilities that are required to meet market need, audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, launch strategy, customer engagement, and sales enablement
- Collaborate with senior-level stakeholders to develop solution capability roadmap, B2B marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns, including cross promotional opportunities to drive efficiencies and optimizations
- Support current products with sales enablement initiatives
- Be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future customer needs and desires inform solution roadmap messaging, brand differentiation and marketing content
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid initiatives
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 7+ years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, or Product Management experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years in working in e-commerce or Financial services
- Have proven experience managing product launches and go to market initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Have preferred experience in the point of sale industry
- Have demonstrated track record of creating segmented oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Have experience in SEO, conversion optimization, social management and/or developing email campaigns
- Have exceptional attention to detail as you will be telling our brand story through campaigns and initiatives
- Have the ability to lead and execute change management initiatives
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description