Influencer Marketing Manager at Cameo
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 300,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
As Influencer Marketing Manager, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo. Your main area of focus will be planning and executing large scale influencer programs that drive customer acquisition and customer retention. A successful Talent Marketing Manager will be creative, detail oriented and in-the-know about all things social influencers. Experience running large influencer campaigns for an ecommerce company is required.
- Play an integral role in developing a competitive influencer strategy and executing on it at a regular cadence and at scale
- Manage relationships with external agencies and structure and negotiate contracts with influencer agencies or talent directly that create a win-win outcome.
- Collaborate with others on the marketing team to bring cross-channel campaigns to life.
- Be equally excited about interpreting data as you are about brainstorming creative initiatives.
- Constantly analyze campaign performance to make the influencer programs more efficient and progressive.
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical mindset and experience working with social media & influencer analytics tools
- Proven track record of executing scalable influencer campaigns from A to Z
- Deep knowledge of the influencer landscape in various verticals
- Experience working for a tech company with clear quarterly objectives and experience optimizing and achieving established KPIs
- Good understanding of what content works on various platforms and ability to negotiate with talent to ensure performance
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in influencer marketing for a b2c tech company
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to manage multiple projects and handle stressful situations and deadlines in a calm manner
What will help you succeed:
- Achievement & Results Orientation
- Planning / Organizing
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Project Management
- Strong Communicator