LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.We’re growing fast, and are seeking an Integrated Campaign Manager to own the strategy and execution of marketing programs to find, engage, and nurture prospects and customers across multiple channels. If you’re a revenue-centric marketer with a proven track record of success in campaign execution for a B2B organization, we’d love to meet you! In this role, you’d develop a deep understanding of LogicGate’s target audiences and work with the Marketing team to create and run integrated campaigns that drive awareness, demand, pipeline, advocacy, and stickiness. The successful candidate will have a deep appreciation for well-organized and executed multi-channel campaigns, measuring the results, and creating playbooks for scale. If you are deeply curious and collaborative, and have a knack for uncovering new opportunities, moving quickly, and driving cross-functional workstreams forward you might be who we’re looking for!What you’d achieve:
- Maintain and optimize marketing campaign planning and execution process. This includes designing, developing, managing and executing data-driven marketing strategies and integrated campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts to drive awareness, demand creation, pipeline, deal acceleration, advocacy and adoption.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team (Product marketing, Content team, Digital team, Customer marketing) to create compelling experiences that engage our core audiences in all stages of the funnel.
- Own the plan behind segment-based campaigns and lead the cross-functional execution across all channels including owned, earned, and paid, as well as experiential marketing channels.
- Communicate the marketing campaign framework and vision throughout the organization to gain buy-in and foster collaboration.
- Establish and maintain the campaign plan and calendar, as well as individual campaign timelines. Coordinate deliverable schedules across marketing and consolidate into a cohesive campaign timeline.
- Lead cross-functional team in campaign execution, create the plan, manage timelines and deliverables through to execution and measurement.
- Identify opportunities and research/recommend best practices and new tech to optimize campaign management, collaboration, scalability, and measurement.
- Identify synergies and collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer Marketing to execute integrated marketing campaigns and to fully understand and prioritize business needs.
- Work with Digital, Awareness, and Ops team to optimize campaign performance in our various digital channels. Collaborate on a testing framework to ensure that we are always innovating and keeping pace with B2B marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with Content and Field/ABM team members on campaign content and event needs to create forward-looking plans for campaign strategy and execution that provides “traffic management” for team bandwidth and throughput.
- Manage campaign budgets to maximize pipeline and ROI.
- Create goals for and forecast results for Marketing campaign performance with regard to account engagement, opportunity creation and pipeline creation.
- Create, track, and monitor KPIs to ensure effectiveness and performance of the campaigns.
- Evolve and improve campaign-level reporting and dashboards. Be data-driven in decision making and testing
- Have good attention to detail and be the “last set of eyes” on campaign deliverables before they go out to prospects and customers.
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Solid grasp of marketing and customer journeys, personas, company brand, messaging, and positioning
- Pro-level organization and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to “own it” and work independently
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and leading initiatives
- Bias for action and resilient attitude
- Experience in designing campaigns that appeal to specific audiences
What we have to offer:
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in the first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
- Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.