Integrated Campaign Manager
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Integrated Campaign Manager?
Reporting to the VP of Growth, the Integrated Campaign Manager will manage lead and campaign strategies for our various distribution channels. We’re seeking someone who brings a unique digital sales background and the right balance of creative, organizational, and analytical skills.
This is a high visibility role – you’ll work closely with key members of our Growth, Brand/Communications, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Operational teams. You’ll join a strong team and have the ability to build new capabilities from the ground up.
What will you do?
Campaign Setup and Execution
- Setup campaigns to acquire customers via different distribution channels – channel partners, lead/paid traffic sources, and direct-to-consumer opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end development and execution of partner-specific campaigns – framing up each opportunity, setting up campaign-level tracking, measuring and reporting out results, etc.
- Work with Partners’ external content/creative teams to gather specs for each opportunity and project manage the setup and execution.
- Work with the Brand/Comms team and Digital Marketing Manager to align on campaign strategy, creative deliverables, messaging, timing, and overall positioning of each opportunity.
- Setup dedicated sales and sales support phone numbers, as necessary.
Customer Targeting and Compliance
- Collaborate with Insurance Product and Data Science teams to understand ideal customer segments and develop segmentation strategies to appropriately filter/target.
- Leverage CRM capabilities to maintain campaign compliance and optimize overall campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage technology products that allow us to share data, optimize the consumer experience, and appropriately attribute activity from various each channel.
Lead Management and Business Rules
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up – tracking leads, lead routing, segmentation, measurement, and effectiveness.
- Manage business rules to establish which leads are available for follow-up emails and outbound phone calls based on the channel they were originated.
- Manage TCPA compliance rules based on where TCPA consent is captured for different channels.
Campaign Performance & Optimization
- Develop A/B testing framework for each campaign, measure results, and report out results to key stakeholders.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators and customer acquisition cost of each campaign.
- Manage partner data sharing process and foster deeper integration points.
- Manage bidding strategies to optimize acquisition expenses through different campaigns (i.e. lead/click traffic sources, referral partners, etc.).
- Monitor volume and conversion for various sales call center numbers.
What are our must haves?
- You have a strong digital background. You have demonstrated experience driving acquiring customers through digital channels.
- You’re highly analytical. You take a data-driven approach to optimize results.
- You’re hands on. You possess a know-how and you’re willing to roll-up your sleeves to operationally execute.
- You have great relationship skills. You have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with external vendors and partners.
- You have broad acquisition experience. You have a solid knowledge of how to acquire customers through a multi-channel approach.
- You’re a self-starter. Ability to lead and drive initiatives with little oversight – the persistency and tenacity to break down barriers while also bringing people together towards a common goal.
- You’re flexible. You have the ability to work amidst ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand.
- You have a growth mindset. You’re driven to improve performance through continued learning.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- While we don't match yet, our 401(K) is pretty slick
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social
Read Full Job Description