Integrated Channel Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Integrated Channel Marketing Manager to join our team at Snapsheet!
As the Integrated Channel Marketing Manager at Snapsheet, you are the Swiss Army knife of our marketing team. You deeply understand channel marketing and create sticky, innovative campaigns and content that allow us to grow existing relationships and onboard new clients and partners. Driving our marketing strategies forward, you plan and lead the execution of campaigns and programs that leverage an ever-evolving ecosystem of social, digital and physical channels. You are digitally conscious and enjoy analyzing data, following current trends and engaging with people across various channels. Collaboration is key as you work with marketing leadership, sales, account management, and executive leadership to execute on a marketing strategy that elevates Snapsheet to be the platform of choice for virtual claims.
Responsibilities of the Integrated Channel Marketing Manager:
- Planning and executing digital, channel-specific campaigns is a key part of a channel marketing manager’s role. This includes determining how best to amplify our content across social media and digital channels as well as curating content across various channels.
- This role requires staying ahead of the curve and following the latest digital/social trends as well as monitoring how key audiences are engaging with content. Channel marketing managers also carry out competitor research to monitor what other companies are doing.
- Create effective methods for tracking communications executions, establishing metrics, and analyzing the results of activity, presenting findings with recommendations to the marketing team.
- Identify and recommend innovative methods across social media, web and event/conference activations to complement traditional communication activities.
- Develops and executes product-specific and needs-based marketing communication plans for launching new and existing products, including specific campaigns, promotions and other initiatives to increase awareness and engagement across channels – working directly with marketing leadership, sales and executives as appropriate.
- Oversee and manage conferences and special event coordination, messaging and staffing – and explore related opportunities to increase brand awareness.
- Manage budget for paid social, SEO and other digital channel campaign activations as well as event sponsorship and marketing activations as part of conferences. Seek approval for unplanned projects or overages. Deliver quarterly updates of plan vs. actual to manager.
- Primary contact for creating and issuing channel communications, pricing and digital asset delivery for Integrated Systems product launches/updates.
- Inspire confidence and creativity and foster open communication.
- Partner with marketing leadership to establish and faithfully execute Snapsheet’s brand and voice across all communications channels and materials.
Requirements for the Integrated Channel Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing, Public Relations preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in technology consulting or technology startup preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively articulate Snapsheet brand and value propositions.
- Excellent proof-reading skills with an ear for great copy and an eye for visual storytelling across various channels.
- Experience with technical products desired, background in fintech, emerging technology or insurtech a benefit.
- Significant project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Experience managing external resources required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving environment, prioritize effectively, think big picture, and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.