Integrated Marketing Manager- Enterprise at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we empower our customers to realize their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking, security and facilities management and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
To help us in that mission, we are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to focus on our Enterprise segment! The ideal candidate is strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, comfortable working cross-functionally to understand the business needs, and build a measurable plan that impacts the bottom line. As an Integrated Marketer, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of campaigns that make Meraki the go-to networking solution!What You'll Do
- Develop an end-to-end marketing plan for the Enterprise segment at Meraki - defining our acquisition strategy to drive market share growth
- Inform the GTM plans and marketing roadmap in collaboration with key partners across sales, marketing, and product teams
- Drive coordinated marketing initiatives including building the campaign strategy, identifying acquisition channels and tactics, informing creative development, owning project and workstream management in partnership with audience and product marketers
- Develop and incorporate field and partner ready resources for amplifying programs in market creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with regional marketing leads to ensure successful implementation of campaigns in key markets and verticals globally
- Run experiments and measure performance to provide data-validated insights to optimize campaigns, find new opportunities, and deliver on overall performance against our short and long term objectives
- Take a data-driven approach for customization of marketing programs for buyers on the global strategic account list
- 6+ years in marketing, 3+ years in a role using multiple outreach channels and account based marketing
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Exceptional team collaborator, open to idea/project iteration
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute on multiple work streams
- Comfortable with project management across teams and able to track projects from briefing to launch
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.