WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be an integrated marketing manager that executes national and regional marketing plans to drive Centro’s revenue goals, reporting to the VP, Growth Marketing. You will be an outstanding multi-tasker who enjoys planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive awareness and leads in to our sales funnel all the way through to closed/won status. You will contribute by:
- Leading the creation of the integrated marketing strategies, including audience segmentation, marketing tactics, media mix recommendations, and optimizations to drive interest and revenue to Centro’s sales teams
- Taking a holistic approach to creating a unified and seamless experience for prospective customers to interact with Centro through all aspects of marketing communication such as advertising, sponsorships, sales enablement, public relations, direct mail, events, and social media
- Leading the creation of compelling marketing content and assets to convey the value of our solutions to targeted audiences
- Oversight, measurement, and analysis of traditional and digital marketing campaigns including email marketing, digital/print advertising, and account-based marketing (ABM)
- Project managing asset creation and prioritization for all campaigns, including budget allocation, team resources, and communication with potential outside vendors
- Partnering closely with our BDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Collaborating with Marketing Analytics and Salesforce teams to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing, demand generation, and marketing campaign management roles with proven results and project management
- Creative thinker who enjoys finding and developing creative solutions to complex situations
- An amazing project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines simultaneously with a positive attitude and collaborative approach
- Ability to pivot quickly with changing priorities and strategies
- 2+ years of event management experience with proven track record of managing and executing successful events and conferences
- Proven ability to be an active partner to sales – attending weekly calls, leading monthly planning meetings and presenting quarterly results
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- An independent self-starter attitude with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new
- Experience with Salesforce and project managements tools like Asana
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the Adobe Design suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in ABM platforms like 6sense and Demandbase
- Email automation programs experience (HubSpot/Pardot or similar)
- Experience with Splash event marketing platform
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.