Reverb is the largest online marketplace dedicated to buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear.
Our core belief is that music makes the world a better place. Through Reverb Gives, a portion of every sale provides youth music education programs across the world with instruments they need to make music.
Reverb’s Integrated Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the Brand team, helping ensure that marketing campaigns are engaging, aligned with messaging goals, integrated across marketing channels, and impactful to the business. Our ideal candidate will bring energy, organization, and excellent written communication skills, and will help build alignment across the marketing team. The Integrated Marketing Specialist will also play a key role in Reverb’s social impact work, including helping to manage Reverb Gives.
This position will report to our Sr. Manager, Brand and Communications, on the Marketing Team. The role is located in our Chicago, IL, office, but we are open to remote candidates for this position. To apply, please submit your resume along with writing samples (articles, marketing collateral, etc.) for us to review. Please include these as an attachment with your resume.
- Draft and edit marketing copy, including email manuscripts, website text, ad copy, and more, targeted to both buyer and seller audiences
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing Strategist to project manage integrated marketing campaigns, helping to ensure that goals and timelines are met
- Collaborate with seller marketing, content, social media, and partnership teams to ensure messaging is aligned across integrated campaigns
- Manage day-to-day operations of Reverb Gives, Reverb’s charitable giving initiative, and create processes to help streamline and promote the program moving forward
- Help shape Reverb brand campaigns that drive brand awareness as well as campaigns and promotions that drive sales
- 2-4 years experience in a writing-based communications or marketing role
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to communicate to multiple audiences; Understanding of the nuances of marketing copy
- High level of organization and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to write both creative campaign copy and more technical product copy; Experience with and/or understanding of the musical instrument industry is a plus
- You are passionate about contributing to a marketplace that serves the creative community and excited about Reverb's mission
Reverb offers compensation packages that include base, bonus, and equity in the form of Etsy restricted stock units. Some of our key benefits include:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents (you read it right: no premiums!)
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A flexible take it as you need it PTO policy
- 12 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $7,500 reimbursement of adoption-related expenses
- Ways to give back to your community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
At Reverb, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Reverb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Reverb is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Etsy.