INTEGRATED MARKETING SPECIALIST at Centro
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Centro is seeking a smart, savvy Integrated Marketing Specialist to execute national and regional marketing plans that drive revenue goals. The ideal candidate is an outstanding multi-tasker who enjoys working on a range of marketing initiatives from custom events and conferences to planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns. If you are an exceptional project manager with strong attention to detail and like to think of creative and memorable marketing campaigns, this is the role for you. The Integrated Marketing Specialist reports to the Vice President, Growth Marketing.
- Create ideas, develop, own and project manage multi-channel marketing campaigns, including ABM, direct mail and other integrated channels.
- Execute marketing programs for assigned sales regions including managing quarterly plans, tracking budgets, and generating ROI reports
- Serve as the liaison between sales and corporate marketing for national and regional events; building and nurturing internal partner relationships
- Own and project manage assigned events and conferences from start to finish including; event conceptualization, logistics, vendor relationships and negotiations, internal and external communications and post event follow-up / results
- Manage budgets, regional marketing calendar, and maintain regular communication cadence between internal, corporate, and vendor partners
- Work with marketing team members to manage a regional marketing ‘dashboard’ that tracks ROI, effectiveness of marketing investments on leads and pipeline
- Field requests from individual members of the sales team and assist with prioritization of marketing activities in the assigned region
- 3-5 years of experience in field marketing, demand generation, and marketing campaign management roles with proven results and project management
- 2+ years of event management experience with proven track record of managing and executing successful events and conferences
- Creative thinker who enjoys finding and developing creative solutions to complex situations
- An amazing project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities and deadlines simultaneously with a positive attitude and collaborative approach
- Ability to pivot quickly with changing priorities and strategies
- Proven ability to be an active partner to sales – attending weekly calls, leading monthly planning meetings and presenting quarterly results
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new
- Experience with Salesforce and project managements tools. Email automation programs experience is a plus (HubSpot/Pardot or similar).
- Experience with Splash event marketing platform is a definite plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the Adobe Design suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.