Lead Campaign Management at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
The Strategic Partnerships team is an exciting, fast-paced team working on some of the most critical partnerships for Discover’s Portfolio Marketing Team, including Amazon, PayPal, Digital Wallets and more. We are looking for someone who is looking to play a critical role in the short and long-term marketing strategy for Amazon going forward.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels.
- Work cross-functionally with business partners to share and leverage best practices.
How You’ll Do It
- Executes marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including paid media, email, site marketing, and mobile app.
- Partners directly with dedicated Amazon team, creative agency, and business/technology partners to develop and implement marketing strategies and creative assets.
- Partners with analytics teams to interpret and measure incentive programs and campaign performances. Tracks and reports on the performance of campaigns and leverages learnings to incorporate into future campaign recommendations.
- Partners with internal competitive analysis and research teams to monitor competitive best practices and make recommendations for enhancements. Coordinates customer research for new customer experiences.
- Manages vendor relationships, if applicable.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign management, campaign strategy, creative management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of marketing campaign management, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- 4+ years of experience in marketing strategy development, or related field
- Proficiency in Unica and Excel
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.