Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for partnering with the business to implement marketing campaigns and programs. Manages vendors who create sales enablement materials, including brochures, presentations, signage, sales incentives, videos, events, digital marketing ads, and social media ads. Documents and shares assets, collateral, programs, resources, and communications with other marketing groups to drive efficiency.
- Partners with analytics teams to interpret and measure incentive programs and campaign performances. Tracks and reports on the performance of programs.
- Partners with the business to execute marketing campaigns and programs. Provides research to inform content development decisions.
- Develops value propositions, marketing collateral deals, and training. Creates marketing campaign toolkits, materials, communication schedules, measurement criteria, and direct mail. Updates marketing brands and toolkits while customizing assets for target audiences.
- Coordinates and facilitates the administrative aspects of marketing campaign execution.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of total experience with 1+ years of experience in project management and in Consumer Banking
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of total experience
- Proficiency in Unica and Excel
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.