Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for developing and managing Paid Digital with a focus on Paid Search channel product strategies and executions. Researches market conditions to determine potential sales of a product or service. Gathers and analyzes competitors, consumer trends, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. Develops and executes market tests to optimize business initiatives.
How You’ll Do It
- Responsible for end-to-end management of Paid Search strategy, plans, execution, forecasting, reporting and budget management.
- Responsible for Paid Search accounts, including bid optimization, keyword and copy analysis, campaign organization, other structures.
- Maintain relationship with Paid Search engines – understand Paid Search engine roadmap, opt-in for alpha/beta opportunities and develop and update monthly scorecards.
- Liaise and collaborate with other channels and cross-functional teams to align on prioritization of work and strategy for Paid Search accounts.
- Partner with analytics team to optimize Paid Search performance based on back-end data and analysis such as lifetime value-based bidding.
- Gather and interpret data on competitors, consumer, and industry trends. Develop and execute market tests to optimize business initiatives.
- Manage the planning and execution for channel-product initiatives and monitor performance.
- Evaluate and interpret data. Evaluate data collection methods and identify new data sources.
- Develop initiative performance reports and provide them to management.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, finance, computer science, engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, digital, agency experience, STEM, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of marketing, digital, agency experience, STEM, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in marketing, business, finance, computer science, engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, digital, agency experience, STEM, or related field
- Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP), or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.