Lead Interactive Communications Specialist at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.Job Description
Responsible for consulting, strategizing, and maintaining video and digital media portfolio. This includes the development of video and other digital media assets for internal and external audiences through video, animation, photography, audio, editing, and graphic design. Implements and executes effective data collection strategy, aligns to strategic organizational priorities and goals, and focuses on audience engagement through continuous and creative improvement.
- Leverage creative oversight and direction to all internal business partners in the organization (e.g., BT, Corporate Communications, Training, Onboarding, etc.) in the creation of video and media content including brainstorming, storyboarding, scripting, creation, editing, publishing, production, and physical equipment preparation and maintenance. Apply expertise to ensuring work is created to specification, production-ready and free of errors in fact, style or presentation while meeting brand, legal, and compliance standards.
- Partners with business partners to consult on all video and media requests and projects from inception to implementation leveraging waterfall and agile methodology. Regularly and periodically maintains video and media portfolio, organization, and approvals. Manages multiple requests simultaneously. Maintain project requests and records through an internal records management system.
- Understands Curriculum Designer needs and translate into visual communication concepts for print, web, and electronic channels. Partners with designers to improve the quality of instructional images. Oversees graphic guidelines and conduct graphic audits on all training materials. Manages various graphic requests from various lines of business.
- Develop and maintain strong interactive learning portfolio that reinforces overall compliance training strategy through use of, video, graphic design, published articles, email communication and tabling events. Maintains relationships with various levels of executive-level business partners, designers, and program managers to understand business objectives and project requirements. Adjust strategies and processes to support these objectives through use
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as identified by leadership
- Associates degree in Arts, Graphic Design, or communications.
- 6+ years of Photographer, Videographer, Graphic artist, Broadcast producer, or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Graghic Design or Communications preferred.
- 8+ years of Photographer, Videographer, Graphic artist, Broadcast producer, or related experience preferred.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.