The Learning Lab Partner is responsible for delivering and measuring the effectiveness of GoHealth’s New Hire, Sales, Leadership and continuing education training programs. This role is responsible for training delivery, providing input to the design and measurement of programs and coaching and feedback to licensed and unlicensed agents to drive key performance indicators. As part of the Learning & Development team, the Learning Partner will reviews and update curriculum, training and operations policies and procedures. This position reports to a Sr. Manager of Organizational Effectiveness on the Organizational Effectiveness team.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Effectively facilitates engaging learning experiences and assesses learning milestones to ensure desired performance is demonstrated within the established timeframe.
- Contributes to the design and development of training and communication courses, programs and initiatives from web-based or classroom training to on the job performance (nesting).
- Performs observations of the agents (either virtually or side-by-side) to validate performance trends and identify opportunities for performance optimization.
- Consults with Business Leaders to evaluate areas of opportunity and collaborates on learning and communication initiatives to drive performance improvements at the campaign or team level.
- Uses key performance indicators, reports and direct observation to conduct root cause analysis to diagnose performance and learning opportunities.
- Facilitates face to face or virtual learning for topics that include products, systems, new hire and continuing education.
- Consistently delivers and maintains a variety of learning assets such as instructor led, virtual webinar, on-demand videos, interactive tutorial simulations, and hands-on learning labs.
- Demonstrates expertise in instructional delivery, group facilitation, adult learning theory and measuring training effectiveness; develops higher levels of proficiency in these areas through professional development and formal training/certifications.
- Tests training materials and simulations for instructor-led training, learning labs, and online training content (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos).
- Understands and adheres to all training policies and procedures; contributes to process improvement initiatives to streamline and improve operational efficiencies.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of Marketing track record, working on a wide array of partner marketing or demand generation marketing within a B2B setting
- Experience with what makes content engaging and successful
- Help the team improve our B2B strategy, messaging, and overall creative process
- Experience working with and communicating with multiple teams and their members.
- Experience creating and collating great partner related content including brochures, webinar or video series, online guides, infographics, web pages.
- Preferred experience in the health insurance or Medicare industry, or a desire to understand it
- Experience working with writing partners to develop concepts, through to execution.
- Experience creating work that will be reviewed for compliance
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC