Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to work across different teams and manage the performance of lifecycle programs to ensure they are delivering the most value to our acquisition and retention goals. This person will collaborate in designing the programs and will be responsible for writing business rules and data requirements. In addition, duties to inform our marketing team, launch, analyze as well as optimize the programs across segments globally.
- Work with marketers to recommend high impact automation strategies driven by Pangea's unique data
- Execute, manage, and optimize lifecycle programs across different customer segments and regions
- Monitor program performance and deliver proactive recommendations that will improve performance
- Work continuously with cross-functional partners to maximize collaboration in support of objectives
- Coordinate resources across various departments
- Regularly monitor cross-functional team deliverables
- Coordinate and clearly communicate project updates with stakeholders
- Document & institutionalize customer lifecycle learnings
- 2+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Self-starter, highly flexible, ability to handle changing directions/priorities and roles as business needs evolve.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing methodologies.
- Constantly delivers progress & will not allow the perfect to become the enemy of the good.
- Unquenchable curiosity
- Deadline driven with bias towards ruthless prioritization.
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working at a mobile tech company a plus
- Experience with Tableau and a CRM system such as Leanplum, Mixpanel, etc.
- Experience administering marketing automation or email marketing (e.g. Mixpanel, Hubspot, LeanPlum etc)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership
- Ability to build creative solutions and drive results
- Ability to work with multiple teams including product development, creative/media agency, finance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Entrepreneurial in the truest sense. Must make things happen using resources that either don’t exist or aren’t under your direct control.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.