Manager, B2B Marketing
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
GrubHub is looking for a Manager of B2B Marketing to head our driver lifecycle marketing efforts. Reporting into our Vice President of Customer Experience Marketing, this individual will be responsible for driver acquisition, engagement and retention programs for Grubhub delivery partners (drivers, bikers, etc). This integrated marketing position works across channels including email, social, display, SEM, retargeting and in person events. This individual will be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s various departments, in particular Driver Network Operations, Market Operations, in-house creative team and legal colleagues.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead, inspire and develop an associate to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results
- Conceptualize and implement marketing plans to generate demand to join the Grubhub Network, nurture and activate leads, and track the impact with internal stakeholders.
- Be the cornerstone for collaboration across driver network, market operations, product and marketing as the champion for Grubhub drivers to enable optimal business outcomes
- Develop lifecycle based targeted marketing campaigns to acquire, activate and retain our drivers
- Represent driver marketing’s voice in product development discussions & use feature rollouts as a method to support the retention and growth of drivers value to business goals
- Know our driver segments needs, how we can help them and how to develop and optimize marketing campaigns using varying content types including text, video, and offline assets
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies
- Face challenge with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
- Be a hungry individual who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed
You Should Have
- A strategic thinker who has experience working with multiple business functions to develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others and comfortable working across large cross functional teams
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Ability to move quickly from concepts to actions and bring others along
- Knowledge and experience with executing B2B marketing channels & tools such as Marketo and Salesforce (or similar Marketing Automation Software/ CRM)
- 5-7 years of experience preferably with a focus on B2B marketing
- Able to evaluate a situation through partners’ view
Got These? Even Better:
- Passion for the B2B marketing space within a consumer marketplace environment
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Previous work experience at a B2B company, agency or tech company
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.