Manager, B2B Marketing at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
GrubHub is looking for a Manager of Driver Marketing to head our driver lifecycle marketing efforts. Reporting into our Senior Manager of B2B Marketing, this individual will be responsible for driver acquisition, engagement and retention programs for Grubhub delivery partners (drivers, bikers, etc). This integrated marketing position works across channels including email, social, display, SEM, retargeting and in person events. This individual will be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s various departments, in particular Driver Network Operations, Market Operations, in-house creative team and legal colleagues.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of associates to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results
- Conceptualize and implement marketing plans to generate demand to join the Grubhub Network, nurture and activate leads, and track the impact with internal stakeholders.
- Be the cornerstone for collaboration across driver network, market operations, product and marketing as the champion for Grubhub drivers to enable optimal business outcomes
- Develop lifecycle based targeted marketing campaigns to acquire, activate and retain our drivers
- Represent driver marketing’s voice in product development discussions & use feature rollouts as a method to support the retention and growth of drivers value to business goals
- Learn our driver segments needs, how we can help them and how to develop and optimize marketing campaigns using varying content types including text, video, and offline assets
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies
- Face challenge with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
- Be a hungry individual who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau and Google Analytics as needed
You Should Have
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but also process-driven, analytically oriented, and comfortable using data to make decisions
- Knowledge and experience with executing B2B marketing programs & tools such as Marketo and Salesforce (or similar Marketing Automation Software/ CRM)
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Experience managing budgets for lead generation programs with fluidity
- Experience working with multiple business functions to develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others and comfortable working across large cross functional teams
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Ability to move quickly from concepts to actions and bring others along
- 5-7 years of experience preferably with a focus on client-side B2B marketing
- Able to evaluate a situation through partners’ view
Got These? Even Better:
- Passion for the B2B marketing space within a consumer marketplace environment
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Previous work experience at a B2B company or tech company
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.