Manager, Brand Marketing
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The Grubhub Brand Marketing team is looking for an entrepreneurial and creative brand manager with proven experience in managing brand strategy and in developing campaigns and content that have created a deep emotional connection with customers and employees alike. Working on both the Grubhub and Seamless businesses, you’ll be a brand leader, storyteller, influencer, and doer working across a range of strategic projects, and will be responsible for developing and driving effective brand management practices.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Oversee the development and execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns to help drive brand awareness and growth
- Pursue and manage brand partnerships and experiences
- Manage external agency partners, and possibly one brand team member on key projects
- Work across departments and functional roles
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in a related concentration; MBA preferred but not necessary
- At least 5-7 years of experience in building a consumer brand and growing consumer products / services, with expertise in strategy, marketing, research / insights, branding; advertising agency is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Experience across all key marketing channels including TV, OOH, social, email, search, direct mail, digital, experiential, etc.
- Results-driven at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proven project management skills and agile multi-tasker
- You must be a natural leader and team player who has a talent for building positive relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
- You must be both highly-strategic and creative. You sweat the details and you must be fun to work with.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Must be willing to travel as needed
Got these? Even better.
- Experience marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Positive energy on a daily basis is a must.
- Being a foodie is a plus, too.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.