Manager, Growth Marketing (Partnerships)
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for a Manager, Growth Marketing to support mergers, integrations and strategic partnerships. With recent acquisitions of Eat24, LevelUp and Tapingo, we are looking for a marketer that can work cross-functionally (product, tech, finance) to oversee the migration of Eat24 and create a marketing strategy to target Tapingo customers and maximize the awareness and usage that Tapingo already has with college students. In addition, with recent large scale strategic partnership deals, such as with YUM Brands! (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut) we are looking for an individual to lead all testing with these enterprise accounts in order to create a playbook on how to use these brands to drive growth for Grubhub and our strategic restaurant partners. Lastly, there may be future opportunities to partner with the business development team to maximize BD deals to to drive diner acquisition.
S/he will play a key role within our marketing team being at the forefront of new deals and optimizing existing deals/marketing campaigns. We are seeking someone that is just as passionate about analytics as s/he is about thinking about thinking about the user experience from a marketing campaign. While a self-starter, this person will also be a team-player that’s comfortable working across multiple teams and departments to execute marketing programs that support company-wide growth goals.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Oversee the migration of Eat24 to ensure low consumer attrition. You will be personally responsible for the success of the migration stats - diners, orders, sales. You will have strong influence over the product experience.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the new acquired company, Tapingo
- Create national co-marketing tests that drive growth for key strategic restaurants and Grubhub
- Support business development team by suggesting marketing plans that will drive growth and then drive execution of the marketing from these deals
- Leverage data & insights to develop objective-based recommendations
- Collaborate across teams including Operations, Finance, Sales, Creative, Brand, PR and Marketing to implement go-to market strategy; work with the social media, SEM, email, display, and traditional media teams to make optimization decisions in priority markets
- Closely track and forecast marketing budget and promotional spend
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 6-8 years of experience in marketing, brand-side experience a plus
- Expertise in building strategic partnerships to drive growth
- Proven ability to drive a growth channel, measure its effectiveness, rigorously prove incrementality.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- • Previous managerial experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with change
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving. Passion for results - we put our hearts into it because we’re in it to win, together!
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in conversions
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.