Manager II SEO/SEM
Browse the Aisles-
As an integral part of the eCommerce Marketing team, the SEO/SEM Manager II is the search expert and champion, leading a team of SEO/SEM specialists. In this role, you will develop and execute the US eCommerce Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing strategy. Reporting to the eCommerce Acquisition Lead, this leader will engage with all parts of the eCommerce team as well as our local brands, to build search campaigns, to improve SEO ranking, and to drive qualified traffic to site.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Manage and implement successful SEO/SEM campaigns to drive sales, new customers, and traffic to site
- Drive testing, analysis, and optimization on search performance to identify key opportunities and learnings
- Lead and manage a team of SEO/SEM specialists
- Manage budget allocation and agency relations as needed
- Provide analysis, reporting dashboards, and recommendations to senior management
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience developing and implementing SEO/SEM strategy with at least 2 years of experience managing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with
- Occasional travel required
- Highly profficient Microsoft Office knowledge – strong Excel and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of SEO ranking tactics and how to build content that enhances SEO results
- Advanced knowledge in pay per click (Paid Search) strategy, tactics and execution
- Google AdWords certified
- Bing knowledgeable
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Ability to work within a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Effectively communicate to various levels of management
- Ability to work within a team centered environment
- Strong understanding of marketing technology capabilities and ability to lead / leverage across the organization
- Experience working in an e-commerce omnichannel retailer
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.