Manager, Marketing Analytics at ServiceNow
Reporting to Senior Director of Marketing Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our customer, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in the program management space. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large program. You enjoy tackling new initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things right.
About the role:
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and
advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to work in the Marketing Analytics function. The Manager of Marketing Analytics lead product development projects ensuring the company operates on the best marketing and brand Insights for the Marketing organization, cross functional users across the company in Sales, Products, Finance, Strategy, and the leadership team, to scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics and AI transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead product development: Design, build and support the Marketing Analytics products by assimilating signals from multiple sources and present the information in a user-friendly way to the stakeholders: Marketing and Brand organization, cross functional users across the company, and the leadership team.
- Develop solutions and provide thought leadership on campaign analytics, full-funnel multi-touch attribution, digital analytics, experimentation reporting, event analytics, brand analytics, targeting profiles, contact and lead management, pipeline analytics, and map the customer journey.
- Partner with the Marketing leaders, Marketing Operations team, Marketing Events team, Brand team and stakeholders to envision best Marketing analytics products, alerting capabilities and the interfaces.
- Bring the promise of data science and machine learning to reality within Marketing Analytics, increasing decision effectiveness and speed.
- Own the telemetry of Customer, Contact and Marketing signals and the definitions. Define and implement policies, processes and procedures for the governance and management of data including data capture from our cloud platform, storage, security, integration, analysis and reporting.
- Manage a best-in-class team for the exploitation of data, using cloud and social era tools and techniques for data analytics, mining and visualization.
- Drive the adoption of Marketing Analytics products amongst the user community, increase the product satisfaction and the impact of the Analytics products.
- Create Marketing Analytics products with maximum adoption from the stakeholders (measured by reach and frequency), user satisfaction, and business impact.
- Drive a cultural change, leveraging analytics and data science, to accelerate and enhance critical company priorities on Customers.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of prior experience in Marketing Analytics.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, statistics, data science, and data management.
- Exposure to the end-to-end Customer and Marketing lifecycle: Customer acquisition, Sales, Partners, Customer Success, Renewal, Churn and Professional services.
- Experience with product development and managing agile scrum teams
- Deep knowledge with customer/contact relationship management, marketing automation tools and platforms.
- Experience in managing instrumentation and telemetry data from modern cloud platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the possibilities of Marketing Analytics and cultivate interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.