Manager of Marketing Events
- Ideate a comprehensive, engaging, and creative event and engagement strategy across trade shows, thought leadership conferences, sponsorships, and hosted events. Define goals, success metrics, and ROI.
- Collaborate with AD Customer Marketing to identify and understand attendees/targets and where they are in the buyer journey, and strategize on how we best target key prospects and customers.
- Idenfity opportunities to continue to nurture event-created leads.
- Own the events calendar and recommend our involvement – sponsorship opportunities, speaking opportunities, booth presence, etc..
- Build communications plan around each individual event, looking for touchpoints across the larger calendar; collaborate with the Content team on content strategy and channel distribution - including email social, direct sends.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and Sales teams to understand what is needed; manage production schedule of deliverables within Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Content team to arm speakers with tools/talking points/content/support and event overview.
- Host internal kick-offs with stakeholders to align on goals, objectives, and plan; create and manage production calendar per event that keeps deliverables and contributors on schedule; set up team/individual meetings as needed.
- Manage events budget, pricing, and event ROI and share within Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with Sales, ProdTech, Affiliate Relations, etc. to identify the best in-person opportunities, build surveys, day-of-event liaising for social media, and align to ongoing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant for logistics of events, including travel, set-up and takedown, meals, hotels, shipping, and swag.
- Present post-event analysis, feedback, wins/losses, etc. to internal stakeholders and ensure Salesforce is updated accordingly
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to populate events dashboard to identify ROI and strategize on how we reach pipeline targets and key prospects pre-, during, and post-events.
- Manage events dashboard
- Attend events to scout new opportunities and competitive edge
- Establish yourself as point of contact/owner/thought leader for all events.
- Must have a proven track record of executing events for B2B companies
- Ability to manage multiple details, deadlines, and demands under pressure
- Self-starter who goes the extra mile and brings fresh, exciting ideas to the table
- Highly collaborative, positive, and energetic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business, or related fields
- At least 2 years of event planning and management experience, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships
- Excellent communicator and project manager with high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience negotiating rates and building relationships with event planners
- Familiar with buyer journey and sales cycle
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot required
- Travel expected 5% of the time
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Read Full Job Description