About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us?
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As a Manager, Marketing (SMB Restaurants) you will be responsible for driving awareness of and business for Grubhub’s independent restaurants. More so than ever before, it is important that Grubhub is developing marketing campaigns throughout the year for these restaurants. We are looking for someone that is just as excited to dig into data to create a strategy as executing the strategy. This role reports into the Director of Marketing,
The Impact You Will Make
- Develop a strategy for consumer-facing restaurant marketing between our enterprises, virtual restaurants and independent restaurants
- Create and execute on a product marketing roadmap to drive success for our restaurants
- Own a content calendar to support our restaurants throughout the year
- Collaborate with channel owners to create a full funnel marketing plan across paid and owned channel for our restaurants
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of A-players to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results.
- Build, execute and lead a marketing communications strategy to drive growth for independent restaurants
- Work cross functionally with CRM, Brand, Product, Enterprise Partnerships, Finance, Strategy & Analytics
- Collaborate with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds
- Be a hungry leader who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems/opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies.
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
- Daily/weekly/quarterly budget management
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics as needed
- Fostering a learning culture, focused on high-performance, agility, and creativity within the team
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a related concentration or equivalent experience
- At least 6 - 8 years of marketing experience with a digital focus
- At least 1-2 years of people management experience
- Background the technology space is a big plus
- Proficient in various product platforms including Google Analytics, Tableau, CRM platforms (ie. Braze, Mailchimp)
- Ability to develop, launch and measure marketing programs and campaigns independently
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty)
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.