Manager Marketing Strategy, Deposits at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and management of new feature creation on existing and new products. Responsible for fielding customer and analytical data to drive product innovation recommendations, and will lead cross-functional teams to implement new features.
- Develops and executes marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including direct mail, paid media, email, site marketing, mobile app, and letters.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Documents and maintains core experience journeys including process mapping and creatives
- Monitors and tracks success related to marketing.
- Partners with internal competitive analysis and research teams to monitor competitive best practices and make recommendations for enhancements.
- Responsible for managing the development and implementation of key initiatives, product enhancements, and customer experience.
- Partners with BT and PMO to ensure BT projects are delivering business strategy. Co-manages key projects with BT Lead.
- Leads customer experience reviews on key customer events/interactions from start to finish to identify areas of opportunity for feature development, improving communication, or enhancing the customer experience and more.
- Monitors the performance of the customer base to measure product success and identifies opportunities.
- Develops insights through evaluating existing customers’ KPIs, and shares key insights across the department.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in people management
- In lieu of a degree, 1+ years of experience in people management
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.