Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Marketing Video & Animation Manager is responsible in creating and editing the digital marketing assets for KeHE's social media, animations, and videos, as well as graphics for other channels and platforms. Responsibilities include managing in pre-production, camera, lighting, sound, editing, motion graphics, illustration, animations, and other postproduction duties. Also, assisting the Creative Director and the Marketing Team in other Marketing/Graphics projects and deadlines as requested.
- Manages the Marketing Video & Animation Coordinator.
- Creates high-quality, highly motivational, highly creative, digital, branded videos and animations that align with KeHE's style and voice guidelines.
- Creator of brand standards for video and animation for internal and external usage.
- Coordinate, collaborate and manage creative and production services, including script development, graphic design, production, music, and sound production, English and/or Spanish transcriptions, and all post-production workflows.
- Managing production and editing of video and/or animated content is the priority duty for this position.
- Derive opportunities for video advertising revenue.
- Recommend and implement upgrades to existing and new processes/projects/assets with the augmentation of video and animation.
- Brand guardian in KeHE's videos and animations.
- Direct on-location photo and video shoots for KeHE Events or other KeHE locations, as well as, editing and mixing sessions, effects (e.g., titling, graphics, animation) and other production sessions as required.
- Responsible of traditional video production for KeHE Marketing purposes: lighting, blocking, direction, editing, sound recording and editing/mixing.
- Drive all activities for multiple, concurrent projects from concept through implementation.
- Maintains, coordinates, and assists with the preparation and presentation of digital, printed, and web-based designs to increase awareness to the KeHE brand.
- Collaborates with other Marketing Team members to create video, animations for social and other digital mediums.
- Assists the Creative Director and Marketing Team with additional graphic design projects as needed.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication, videography or related fields required.
- 5-7 years deadline-oriented productions, preferably in and advertising or marketing environment.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Willingness to travel domestically for KeHE Events or to shoot at KeHE's locations throughout the U.S.
- Extensive knowledge of video and photo editing proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud software; specifically, Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent creative and innovative skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete multiple video or animation projects per month and complete work on deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.