Manager, Media Buyer at GoHealth
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their customer satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The Manager, Media Buyer will be responsible for helping to grow GoHealth’s offline marketing channels, focusing mainly on direct response television and print campaigns to meet company goals. This role requires a skilled communicator and decision maker that is familiar with leveraging analytics and market research to make strategic buying decisions. This position will report to the Senior Director of Offline Media.
- Oversee the weekly media buying and optimization process for GoHealth’s robust DRTV campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with captive business owners and marketing leadership to maximize ROI/CPA goals within a multi-million dollar monthly budget.
- Effectively work with media buying agency to strategically plan spot times to align sales agent capacity and consumer supply.
- Continuously optimize media spend through stringent analysis of dayparting, geographical exposure, frequency, cost and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Allocate budgets, track cost, and constantly evaluate success of campaigns and strategies.
- Coordinate market research to stay on top of industry trends and methods.
- Work with creative team and leadership to assist in developing new creative strategies and messaging.
- Stay abreast of the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new marketing vehicles and growth opportunities.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in media planning, with a concentration on TV media buying/planning
- Experience working with agency management and network communications
- Previous work in direct response advertising, preferably in regulated industries like finance or healthcare.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity leveraging resources like AdSphere, Tableau and iSpot.
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of TV advertising campaigns.
- Ability to step back and comprehend company-wide marketing funnel.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer