Manager, Paid Search at GoHealth
The GoHealth Marketing team has grown our paid search campaigns over 1000% over the last year – and we’re looking to continue our momentum. We engage with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The customer acquisition team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Search to report to the Digital Marketing Director. In this role, you will manage and help scale our performance based search advertising initiatives to meet company sales goals. This role requires a data-driven thinker with a proven ability to produce consistent results and think outside of the box. You will manage a team of 2-3 people, and is a great opportunity for someone that is a leader and wants to help others develop in their career.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to maintain and grow existing and new search advertising initiatives.
- Oversee the daily marketing ideation and execution for GoHealth’s performance-based search advertising campaigns.
- Manage intraday lead volume in alignment with operational supply and demand trends to maximize call center utilization and ROAS.
- Developing analyst team for advancement through positive mentoring, providing critical feedback, and delegation of responsibilities all while exuding a genuine interest in the professional success of others.
- Continuously optimize campaigns to meet daily and monthly business KPI goals through analysis of first and third party demographic data, queries, bid strategy, device, time of day, geo, creative, and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Stay abreast of the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new value propositions, account alpha/beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital advertising, preferably in a sales driven or performance based environment.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel is a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Certified in Google Adwords.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively balance competing priorities.
- Experience managing a team, setting goals, responsibilities, and overseeing production.
- Proven track record managing direct response and performance based marketing campaigns, with examples of delivering quantifiable results.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and client stakeholders. Must be able to communicate effectively with senior leadership team and manage relationships with outside vendors.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize a strong plus.
- MySQL/SQL Server knowledge a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer