Bounteous is looking for a seasoned Manager of Paid Social to join our Marketing Services team, which helps enterprise companies achieve their marketing goals with new and emerging technology. The ideal candidate will have experience working across media platforms and acting as super-savvy subject matter experts on dynamic client-facing teams. If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast moving digital transformation space, and are growth and results oriented, we’d like to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Translate broad media plans and business objectives into tactical, innovative paid media campaigns
- Create strong, clear reports that demonstrate results
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Train other team members and clients in digital marketing best practices
- Study for and pass media platform certifications to develop knowledge
- Continuously further expertise in digital marketing, with an emphasis on paid social and display media
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Bachelor’s degree as well as +5 years of related media experience
- At least example of experience independently managing digital media campaigns
- Familiarity with paid social (FB/Snap/TikTok) platforms and at least one of the following tools: Google Ads, Google Display & Video 360, Google Campaign Manager
- Agency and/or consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Presented recommendations and/or public speaking
- Performed business analysis and project management
- Familiarity with web analytics
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Read Full Job Description