CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
We are seeking a CoinFlip Product Marketing Manager responsible for owning the positioning, messaging, and promotion of our product(s). This person will support CoinFlip with product advertising, and work cross-functionally with sales, communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and others. From determining naming, targeting, and competitive analysis to feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. As the liaison between our customers, marketing, sales, and product teams, you will be the closest to our customers and each product offering. Your passion for understanding the needs of our target audience throughout the customer journey will be used to maximize the strength of every marketing channel in order to raise product awareness and adoption.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Product, Tech and vendors to develop and execute effective marketing strategies and timelines
- Partner with analyst teams to gather data and report on performance and recommended action plans
- Develop GTM plans for customers, customer-facing partners and sales to ensure launch completeness, consistency, success and constant optimization
- Build and propose plans to leadership and stakeholders, prioritize and incorporate feedback accordingly, and initiate processes while balancing results, challenges, and time-to-market
- Create and execute campaigns to drive product awareness, adoption, growth, and customer retention on an ongoing basis
- Determine the type of advertising channels and marketing content that needs to be created and distributed, and manage the calendar and budget accordingly
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user and shape product narratives and customer strategies, including audience definition, end-to-end product positioning, and communications architecture
- Keep current with industry technology trends and how CoinFlip can be best positioned against competitors
- Develop and continuously iterate on the product positioning, value propositions and messaging that inspires and differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- 7+ years marketing experience
- 4+ years demonstrated experience working with product and product marketing
- Experience launching and developing communications using various media, and/or working with agencies to develop global campaigns
- Experience working autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across multiple cross-functional partners, external vendors, and agencies
- Experience delivering insights-driven marketing strategies and plans
- Understanding of the broader advertising ecosystem and competitive landscape to identify product market fit of our products and solutions
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence at the executive level
- Experience collaborating and managing strategic projects across multiple teams with the ability to lead cross-functionally, either formally through reporting structure or informally through influence
- Possess a data-informed approach and are driven to set measurable goals for every project you take on
- Practical knowledge in current marketing strategies and best practices
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.