Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Manager of Strategy and Insights will be a key leader on the strategy team and will be responsible for designing and managing acquisition, retention, and operational strategies for large clients. You will work directly with our premier clients and provide strategy consulting services to help them improve their business performance using our products and services. This role will collaborate with internal stakeholders from various functions, such as account management, product, marketing operations, and engineering, to ensure our solutions meet our clients’ business objectives.
- Strategy consulting
- Design customer acquisition and retention strategies for clients
- Build business cases for new programs and changes to existing programs
- Evaluate performance of our products and recommend changes to increase ROI
- Foster strategic relationships with clients via meetings and presentations with senior executives
- Customer and industry insights
- Design and build consumer surveys and research studies
- Monitor marketing, consumer, and auto industry trends to identify growth opportunities for clients
- Write and publish industry insights that demonstrate thought leadership for the company
- Present findings from research projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Data strategy and analysis
- Partner with product and engineering to define and lead the data strategy and data monetization opportunities for the company
- Translate business questions into data analysis projects
- Define scope for analysis projects and provide direction to analysts and data scientists
- Conduct data analysis as needed and present findings to clients
- Project management
- Develop and manage a project roadmap for client strategy projects and manage the on-time execution of projects
- Collaborate with account managers, engineers, creative designers, and performance managers to implement changes to programs
- Manage work effort related to strategy and data analysts
- MBA in strategy or marketing preferred
- Undergraduate in business, statistics, or operations
- 2-3 years prior experience in management consulting, advertising agency, or related functions
- Experience with financial analysis and business case development
- Experience analyzing data using business intelligence tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
- Experience using Excel for data analysis
- Understanding of marketing performance metrics
- Understanding of brand strategy and strategic frameworks
- Understanding of digital media trends
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Ability to present to large groups
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Strong communicator
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.