Marketing Account Manager at Guaranteed Rate
- Job Description:
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
Who is GR?Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a Ravenswood loft style office building with exposed brick and duct work, and windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Not just major holidays, we have any holiday parties -- Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day, you get the picture.
- Access to our free nurse practitioner/acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health care coverage – dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Best of all, we help you become a homeowners with a big fat employee discount on the origination fees. Already own? We offer discounted refinances through Guaranteed Rate.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a super star Marketing Account Manager. You know how to manage relationships and expectations – while knowing enough about marketing to be dangerous in an agency-like setting. You are a multi-tasking, ten-track-mind with a built-in motor. You can flip tasks and priorities midstream, and you love it because you see change as an exciting challenge for you to conquer, not a hindrance.
There’s lots to do around here and you love getting the job done right – the bar is set high and you like it that way. You thrive in a team-based environment and you’re comfortable towing the line to make all things right with the bigger picture. You’re also a rock star communicator with an unmatched attention to detail and an outgoing personality. If this is you, then come bust down our doors and show us what you got!
You’ll be a member of the Marketing department, which functions as an internal agency – including copywriters, designers, video producers, event specialists, social media experts and so much more. Your team consists of other Account Managers and a few Marketing Specialists.
We’re just gonna give it to you straight – you’ll be:
- Working directly with Loan Officers and their teams to advance their marketing efforts with referral partners and consumers.
- Serving as account owner of marketing tasks for the LOs in your assigned territory.
- Facilitating proactive, routine outreach to targeted LOs.
- Managing the marketing expectations of your LOs – from the development of simple marketing plans to writing creative briefs for targeted marketing tasks.
- Driving the utilization of our CRM and Marketing platform with your LOs – from training new LOs on its use to integrating best practices for key performing assets.
- Managing custom material requests with your LOs, like postcards, flyers, print and online ads, listing sheets and other materials as needed.
- Helping support all marketing deliverables stay on brand and in compliance.
- Maintain daily communication with other staff to catch-up on marketing needs, expectations and project status.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree with 5 year’s applicable experience.
- You are an extraordinary communicator – both written and spoken – with unsurpassed listening skills to boot.
- Heavy project management and organizational skills – ya gotta have’em – it’s a must.
- It’s the 21st Century, you should know the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- You’re positive and love spreading good vibes – you know how to get a finicky customer to see the light!
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.