Marketing Advisor at Compass
Compass seeks a Marketing Advisor to join our Marketing team supporting the Chicago (Winnetka and Arlington Heights) offices. In this role, you will advise all of our agents’ marketing and branding projects, from concept and development through implementation and tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand and vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account management, project management, and strategy support to our agents to help their marketing efforts to be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industry’s best in-house marketing & creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents. You will serve as a consultant to the agents to elevate the effectiveness of their individual efforts while playing a key role on the team refining and improving agent marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, and best practices that inform our nationwide practice.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs and help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully and efficiently
- Provide guidance and outstanding client service to guide agent work from start to finish and provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming and more effective
- Liaise between the design team and agents to communicate and coordinate project delivery and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting and overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis; work with the entire marketing team to determine best practices and process improvements that will benefit all agents nationally
- Monitor agents’ ongoing marketing efforts and analyze performance to determine effectiveness, helping inform future activities
- Work with agents to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and more
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the Compass proprietary marketing and product tools and offerings and help guide training and usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.