**Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Being a Marketing Analyst at iManage means…
You are an experienced Marketing Analyst who can turn data into information and information into insight. You will work in this position on analyzing and monitoring data with the goal of recommending Operational improvements based on business needs and trends. Your responsibility is to analyze data with the intent to help marketing make informed business decisions.
You are a motivated individual who empowers the marketing organization to be more data driven. You, being a successful candidate, will have a strong understanding of data manipulation, data relationships, spreadsheets, queries, and business intelligence tools. Your position will perform deep analysis of performance data for internal consumption, as well as relentlessly pursue better ways to incorporate analytics into business processes and goals.
As part of iManage, you will grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support, and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make iManage a great place to do great work.
iM Responsible For…
- Analyzing and assessing the performance of digital marketing campaigns and translating quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Utilizing data-driven analytics along with a marketing background to combine internal and external data to provide insights, optimize targets, allocate budget efficiently to hit conversion goals
- Reviewing Google Analytics (and other third-party tracking software) and creating insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis
- Creating dashboards using business intelligence software platforms, as well as create ad hoc reports for business management personnel
- Owning the implementation of new tools and processes to collect and distribute reports, dashboards, and analysis.
- Understanding and transforming data into key metrics and build out the narrative that makes those numbers actionable.
- Producing timely reporting for weekly and monthly business reviews.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably as a Marketing Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills for data-driven decision-making; deriving and disseminating actionable insights resulting from such analysis
- Experience preparing reports on data findings along with the ability to interpret this analytical data from various sources to create insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for company strategies and reports
- Produced competitor analysis (sales, prices, methods of distribution, etc.) to my marketing teams to better learn about our competitive landscape
- Tracked and forecasted trends in sales and marketing, as well as analyzed the data collected (customer preferences, demographics, buying habits, etc.) in order to provide to leadership to better identify market potential
- Experience working with SQL, Python, and data models
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, BI tools & databases
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3,000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy, but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So, we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/