Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics - Marketing team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, Scale & Monetization, and Analyst Foundations. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore both structured and unstructured data and identify opportunities to help accelerate b2b marketing in driving merchant network growth through programs including but not limited to demand generation, organic, lifecycle marketing and platform partnerships marketing
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into well-designed measurement plan leveraging experimentations, attribution, and/or statistical analysis
- Drive end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, creating measurable dashboards and reports, and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models
What we look for
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience utilizing Python or R to conduct EDA and statistical analysis
- Experience analyzing marketing effectiveness at multi-sided marketplace or b2b industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment