Marketing Analyst at GoHealth
Do you love uncovering opportunities for growth through informed recommendations and analytics? Are you prepared to support data-centric needs, from developing reporting, to campaign experiments, to data-driven guidance on creative and media strategy?
Are you ready to be an integral part in taking GoHealth’s Direct Response TV campaigns to the next level?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition. The Marketing Analyst, Offline Media Marketing will be responsible for day-to-day analysis and performance of DRTV campaigns.
This role requires an analytical marketer who is highly motivated and passionate about helping make effective analytically driven marketing decisions for an annual ad budget of over $75 million.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Assist in the weekly media buying to achieve dayparting and weekly volume needs for TV’s robust DRTV campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with operational analytics to ensure accuracy of current reporting. Work to develop new ways to leverage Creed and data automation for smarter TV buying decisions
- Maintain performance dashboards, including establishing and publishing monthly quarterly benchmarks and performance insights
- Work independently to mine internal and external marketing data to uncover actionable insights and help tell the story of what is driving performance
- Stay on top of industry trends in the DR Medicare market and report back on areas of growth opportunities
- Work cross collaboratively with other lead generation sources to increase cohesiveness across GH Marketing department
- Assist with brainstorming, researching and expanding into Connected TV, Radio and Print Campaigns
- Work with creative team and leadership to assist in developing new creative strategies and messaging
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ of experience in marketing or marketing research
- Previous work in direct response advertising, preferably in regulated industries like finance or healthcare
- Advanced Excel skills
- Background in collaborating on multiple projects at once
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.