Marketing Analyst at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a super star Marketing Analyst. You’re a multi-tasking, data loving ninja. You have the ability to change tracks midstream and you love it – no really change is your middle name. There’s lots to do around here and you love getting the job done right - the bar is set high and you like it that way. Teams are your favorite work environment and you’re comfortable towing the line to make all things right with the bigger picture. You’re also not afraid of getting down in to the data while also looking at the bigger picture. If this is you then come bust down our doors and show us what you got!
We’re just gonna give it to you straight – you’ll:
- Build insightful reports that measure performance of various marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver dashboards to marketing teams
- Support marketing inbound dashboard requests
- Train team members on how to use and interpret reports and regularly share best practices
- Support special projects and other duties as needed all while keeping a positive can-do attitude
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in a data-centric role, preferably with marketing data
- Experience helping stakeholders improve their operations and answer business questions using data
- Very strong Microsoft Excel, Access, and/or SQL skills, including manipulating data as needed to run complex and insightful analysis
- Experience with BI tools (SQL Server Reporting Services, Data Studio, or Tableau) is a plus
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results/implications both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excited by working with data, measuring performance, and making decisions based on quantitative and/or deductive reasoning
- An eye for design and a focus on details along with a positive can-do attitude
- Exceptional project and organizational/time management skills
- Ability to quickly identify and solve problems in a fast paced, changing environment