Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics - Marketing team! Growth Analytics at Affirm encompasses Product, Marketing, User, and Analyst Foundations. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, and experimentation vital to build outstanding consumer-facing and merchant products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems specifically related to marketing effectiveness.What you'll do
- Drive business outcomes by translating analytic insights into impactful recommendations to help accelerate merchant growth through marketing programs including but not limited to demand gen, lifecycle, partnership and organic, etc.
- Develop and implement measurement plan and learning roadmap by partnering closely with Business Growth Marketing, Marketing Operations, Product and Data teams to expand Affirm network through most effectiveness marketing levers
- Own end-to-end analytics workflow, including defining success, implementing data requirements, conducting analysis and forecasting, generating insights and hypotheses, monitoring performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, crafting meaningful dashboards and reports, and developing scalable analytics solutions and data models
- Mentor and develop junior analysts to adopt standard methodologies as SME in marketing analytics
- Passionate to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- proven experience in an analytically-driven role (analytics, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Strong validated understanding of b2b marketing metrics such as CPL, CAC, SQL/MQL, LTV, etc.
- Strong solid understanding of MarTech/AdTech subjects such as attribution, conversion tracking, CDP/DMP, NAS segmentation, attrition management, etc
- Exceptional social skills and ability to influence cross-functionally, driving effective communication with both internal and external / technical and non-technical partners
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, familiarity with leveraging Python or R for efficient analyses
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Self-starter and driven - you step up and lead the challenges at hand
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.