Marketing Analytics Manager
About G2 Crowd:
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 480,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Position:
As a Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for tracking the key activities in marketing and evaluating their success and how they contribute to the sales pipeline, as well as maintaining impeccable data governance standards to keep our customer data accurate.
What you'll be doing on the marketing team:
- Works closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data.
- Understands how customer data is structured in the systems, and segments the database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
- Has a solid understanding of digital marketing and can manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
- Promotes data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database, and socializes these across the team.
- Collaborates with cross-company departments like Product and Sales Operations to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems. Minimum Qualifications
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system (Salesforce and Hubspot are highly preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.