Marketing Analytics Specialist at Alliant Credit Union
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for ensuring marketing data accuracy and timeliness, to ensure the team can make real-time, data-driven decisions. The incumbent will work closely with marketing, product management, technology and finance teams to identify data capture requirements and create a technical implementation plan for an analytics solution across Marketing and Digital Channels web properties; configure reports within and pull reports from analytics platforms; maintain accuracy of analytics data; and perform measurement and reporting of web-based activity. The Marketing Analytics Specialist will have a deep understanding of analytics and analytics tools, and will have experience creating reports, setting benchmarks and developing tracking requirements, and will have proven experience with the technical implementation of an analytics platform. The incumbent will also be comfortable facilitating dashboarding in Tableau; developing a schema and taxonomy to ensure accurate cross-channel reporting; and troubleshoot reporting and analytics issues.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Work with development teams to integrate analytics requirements into development cycles, QA, etc.
- Define analytics best practices
- Facilitate tracking of A/B testing through proper analytics setup
- Ensure analytics platform is set up in an optimal way for the needs to marketing and digital channels teams
- Gather requirements and create automated reports across platforms
- Create views, conversion goals, automated reports, etc.
- Act as subject matter expert on all things analytics; add and QA tags, triggers, etc., as needed
- Work with third-party vendors like ad agencies, SEO agencies, etc. to ensure accurate tracking and setup of analytics tools
- Ensure accurate tracking of keywords via SEO tool
- Build reports in Tableau
- Gather tracking requirements and make recommendation on analytics tools, features and capabilities
- As needed, develop implementation plan for analytics tool
- Develop a data schema and taxonomy to ensure accurate reporting across channels (organic, paid, social, email, etc.)
- Develop and maintain benchmarks/KPIs across channels
- Document policies, standards and procedures related to compiling data and reports
- Ensure accurate data capture of A/B and multivariate tests, personalization
- Build roadmap for analytics optimization
- Support performance marketing, business intelligence, product teams in defining data to be captured
- Work with Marketing Data Analyst and internal data teams to identify anomalies in data and fix reporting as necessary
- Understand business systems and data
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, computer science or similar required, and you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in highly analytical role within marketing, sales or e-commerce required
- Proven experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, required
- Proven experience with analytics tools aside from Google analytics (Adobe Analytics, IBM Unica NetInsight, etc.), required
- Proven experience taking disparate data and organizing it into a format that is actionable, required
- Experience with other elements of the marketing tech stack including marketing automation tool, social media, SEO platform, CMS, etc.
- Experience with business systems analysis or data analytics / business intelligence requirements gathering
- Experience with Business Objects, Tableau and similar
- Digital marketing experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL preferred but not required
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off