Marketing and Media Analyst
Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
The Marketing and Media Analyst is responsible for campaign-related media buying, as well as analysis and holistic budgeting and tracking to support department performance goals. The individual will be accountable for soliciting, reviewing and recommending media programs, specifically focused on Out of Home, new promotional platforms and providing strategic options for management decision-making. The individual will facilitate location scouting, contracts, timelines and vendor management while interfacing with the marketing and finance teams as needed. He/she will be responsible for presenting campaign status and results across the medium inclusive of multiple vendors. The role will work out of our West Loop office and report to the VP of Marketing.
What you will be responsible for:
- Successfully launch media campaigns, specifically OOH, on a quarterly basis
- Undertake a review of the OOH space for vendors, packages and customary rates
- Determine ideal vendor, market and location mix for optimal reach, impact and brand perception
- Project manage and track options, changes and ultimate transactions for various campaigns
- Track full budgets and ensure marketing and accounting alignment.
- Highlight any issues and propose solutions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in media planning and buying and advertising budget management
- Able to effectively work with vendors and function as a valued partner to marketing, design and finance team members
- Possess strong analytical skills with solid grasp of Excel functionality, able to build detailed scenarios and present numbers
- Data-driven individual able to consult with the team to hone media strategy
- Passion for marketing and new advertising formats (esp. non-digital)
- Agency experience preferred
- Able to function independently as an expert within this vertical
- Perform seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should be willing and able to support broader marketing needs such as Retail and ROI analysis as seasonal needs shift.